Kadessi

To the south of Cascadon is an old and powerful nation, full of danger and darkness. nearly 75% of Kadessi is forest. The other 25% is the Kadessi River, and the limited surrounding clear area. Over 300 years ago, the Kadessi landscape was very different, the forest clinging to the mountain lines bordering the east and west, the northern edge bordered by The Amber Forest. But the Kadessi people had been greedy. They cut into the woods and drained the land of it’s resources. Then, the forest fought back. A war was waged, between the Kadessi and the forests. For all practical purposes, the forest won. The Kadessi people were left with the river, running nearly the length of the nation, and are permitted to hunt the edges of the forest. However, if they stray too far, thier lives are forfeit.
Notable Places are Cliffport and Kadessi Castle.

Main Page

Kadessi

LoC Unglitteringold Unglitteringold